March e-News Pike's
March 6, 2017
Uplifting ideas for spring home renos
CanWel has a number of easy-to-install products that can help you give your clients' homes a spring facelift. CanWel doesn't sell direct to consumers, which gives contractors the cutting edge on access to these unique items.
- CanWel's MDF prime white beadboard wainscot panels offer a vintage, country-cottage look.
- Use it for backsplashes, on kitchen islands or built-in bookshelves
- Wood planks offer a delightful accent to any room
- Natural wood fibres offer a sense of tranquility
- They can be installed horizontally, vertically or on a diagonal
For contractors looking to give their clients a spring touch-up on areas that take wear and tear, Sherwin Williams Pro-Industrial, Pre-Catalyzed water-based epoxy gives you the performance and finish you need. Pro-Industrial high performance coatings are designed to withstand the harsh conditions of busy commercial environments, but are safe to use in the home.